Step by step recipe of Mint Milk tea, Pudina Chai
This tea recipe is not just tasty and refreshing but it has herbal benefits too. Mint tea is very helpful in reducing bloating and also helps in digestion. The taste of this tea is slightly tangy. As the mint flavors and intensity are different in different regions adjust mint quantity if required. Use organic mint for best results.
How to make Mint milk tea or Pudina chai
Author: Mariam Huzaifa
Recipe time:10 min| Cooking time: 5 min|Serving: 2 cup| Recipe type: evening tea recipes
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 10-12 mint leaves (pudina)
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder or 1/2 tbs grated fresh ginger
- 2 tsp tea powder or two tea bags
- 1 and 1/2 tbsp sugar
- Boil two cup of water and mint for 5 minutes until color turns green.
- Add tea and ginger. Boil for 1 minute.
- Add milk and sugar. Simmer for 2-3 minute until color and flavor is intense. Add more tea if wanting strong tea.
- Strain and serve hot.
Step by step Mint milk tea or Pudina chai